Here is a short-and-sweet update from the Small Business Administration on the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) program, including the latest SVOG numbers.
- DEADLINE IS APPROACHING
- A reminder that Wednesday, December 29, 2021, is the last date SBA will reissue expired or declined Appeal or Supplemental Action Items. The SBA advises that requests received after this date will not be approved. If you were unable to complete one of these action items and would like it reissued, email SVOGrant@sba.gov with the Subject: "SVOG - Please Reissue Action Item."
- RECONSIDERATION 2.0 IN PROGRESS
- The SBA continues to process Reconsideration 2.0 submissions this week and next.
- Over 1,500 grantees have opted-in for Reconsideration 2.0 to date.
- As a reminder, the SBA clarified last week that "Reconsideration 2.0" is an opportunity to:
- Restate or clarify initial award revenue.
- Update numbers to make an applicant eligible for a supplemental award.
- MONITORING, AUDITING, and CLOSE-OUT
- The SBA held informational sessions earlier this month and now has this replay available on YouTube.
- The SBA will deploy the finalized budget action item in early January to all grantees who’ve completed Reconsideration 2.0 processing. They will send an additional email correspondence prior to issuing the action item.
- Grant compliance questions should be sent to email@example.com.
- THE SBA'S PROGRESS REPORT
In case you missed it, on Monday, the SBA released its latest program report. While many numbers have since been updated, it does provide more detail that may be of interest. The SBA also released the most recent awardee data.
- JUST THE NUMBERS
In addition to the numbers reported in the latest program report,
- Of the total 17,644 applications received, 17,620 decisions have been issued.
- $13.6 billion has been awarded, and $13.4 billion has been disbursed. These figures include $2.9 billion awarded and $2.8 billion disbursed in the Supplemental Award phase.
- 8,543 entities have been awarded Supplemental Awards.