APAP’s bylaws serve as an operating manual for the organization. APAP’s bylaws name the rights and qualifications of APAP members, establish regular membership meetings and identify the role of the board or directors. Read APAP's bylaws.
The APAP code of ethics
is a set of guidelines to encourage productive business interactions between APAP members. The code of ethics promotes:
- Continued personal professional education from APAP for our members
- Personal and professional integrity in all business interactions between APAP members
- Legal and ethical business transactions
- Openness, privacy and disclosure when appropriate in the course of business
- Feedback and comments on APAP programs and services