Attention, unicorns! We are so excited to announce Nonprofit AF's
Vu Le as a speaker at this year's APAP|NYC+ online conference! Relatable to nonprofit and for-profit folks alike, Vu Le brings humor and insight to the challenges of taking our work seriously, but not ourselves.
As the third year of the pandemic looms, artists and arts organizations continue to play a vital role. And yet we arts workers are also exhausted. How do we use this moment to transform systems that are not working? What mindsets and practices must we let go, and what new ones must we adopt? What does the future of nonprofits and philanthropy look like? How do we incorporate equity into our work? How do we own our awesomeness and unlock our full potential? In his talk on Thursday, January 13 at 4:00 p.m. (EST), "Time to Flip Some Tables: The Future of Nonprofit, Philanthropy, and the Arts"
, Vu Le will explore these topics and more in a provocative session full of humor, honesty, and maybe pictures of baby animals.
View the Schedule-at-a-Glance
for more information about the sessions and activities at the APAP|NYC+ 2022 all-online conference. Register here by Friday, January 7.
- Recording of plenary sessions that is intended for broadcast or webcast requires prior arrangement and permission through APAP;
- Advance scheduling is required for all filming during exhibit hours;
- Advance scouting, without cameras, is required;
- All camera crew personnel must wear press badges, and badges must be visible while on the exhibit floor;
- All camera crews will be escorted by a representative of the Conference while on the exhibit floor;
- A list of filming needs, indicating company name and booth number, must be approved by APAP in advance of any filming;
- Permission must be granted by each exhibitor before any filming begins. Camera crews must provide release forms before filming;
- If you ?need power, other than battery pack, advance arrangements are required and can be arranged by contacting Leah Frelinghuysen;
- You will be responsible for any costs related to electrical needs;
- Interviews for exhibitors in the EXPO Hall should be scheduled up to one week before the conference starts (January 10, 2020) and advance scheduling is required for all filming during exhibit hours
Media Relations Consultant, APAP|NYC 2020
Association of Performing Arts Professionals
Image Credit: Vu Le photo by Mel Ponder Photography, melponder.com