The podcast will feature first-person narratives about a personal experience related to life as an arts worker. APAP invites you to submit specific story ideas centered on your lived experience about working in the performing arts.
For example, your story can be about, but is NOT limited to:
- Work/life balance, mental health and self-care
- REDI (racial equity, diversity, and inclusion)
- Hiring and retention
- Working in a post-pandemic world
- Life on the road (or not on the road)
- Gig work
- Being a [fill in the blank] in the arts workplace
- The untold stories of working in the arts!
To learn more, view the full guidelines and the submission form here.
Follow the podcast and hear new episodes starting June 2022. Search for "Arts. Work. Life." on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Pocket Casts, Google Podcasts or your favorite podcast app!