The APAP podcast ARTS. WORK. LIFE. received a gold TRENDY Award for Best Podcast! The award was presented at the Salute to Association Excellence ceremony, which honors the brightest stars of the association community and their commitment to excellence, on March 17, 2023 in Washington D.C.
If you haven't listened to APAP's award winning podcast, check out Season 1 of ARTS. WORK. LIFE
.Season 2 of ARTS. WORK. LIFE. is coming this summer! Submit your story idea
by the final deadline of May 8, 2023. YOU could be a part of APAP's award-winning podcast ARTS. WORK. LIFE.Why submit a story?
Our stories matter, and ARTS. WORK. LIFE. tells the real-life stories from performing arts workers just like you. Your story can be about anything related to working in the performing arts (What's happening in your work life? Has it changed or evolved? How has it transformed you?), as long as it is a personal story and involves a change in perspective.
Below is a list of some topics.
• Balance, mental health and self-care
• REDI (racial equity, diversity, and inclusion)
• Hiring and retention
• Working in a post-pandemic world
• Life on the road
• Gig work
• Being a [fill in the blank] in the arts workplace.
• Any bold, untold story about working in the performing arts!And in case you are wondering...
• Your story submission does not need to be fully written piece.
• You do not need podcasting experience or fancy equipment.
• If your story is selected, you will work with a podcast producer, and you will be paid an honorarium of $200.Know someone with a story to tell? Forward this blog post to your friends!
ARTS. WORK. LIFE.
is made possible with the support of the Wallace Foundation.