On May 3, APAP and research partner AMS Planning & Research presented their latest findings at the ArtsForward Reopening Survey Update webinar
. This month's survey was targeted at presenters and venue operators.
The research objective of this study is to enable the broad performing arts sector to more effectively open by studying changes in activity, staffing, participation, and content delivery systems. Learn more
about the ArtsForward
The respondents are fairly evenly spread out between the West, Midwest, South, and Northeast of the continental United States. Most of the respondents of this survey are both presenters and venue operators.
A top line finding from this survey is that 71% of organizations are hosting full-capacity performances in April. This is an increase from 55% in February.
Other takeaways include:
As we receive more data over the coming months, we will have more insights and findings to share.
If you are an agent, artist, manager, or producer, please join your colleagues in this important study and take the May survey by Thursday, May 26
. APAP and AMS Planning & Research will report results and findings from May's survey in an update webinar on June 8 at 3:00 p.m. (EDT). RSVP here
- Recording of plenary sessions that is intended for broadcast or webcast requires prior arrangement and permission through APAP;
- Advance scheduling is required for all filming during exhibit hours;
- Advance scouting, without cameras, is required;
- All camera crew personnel must wear press badges, and badges must be visible while on the exhibit floor;
- All camera crews will be escorted by a representative of the Conference while on the exhibit floor;
- A list of filming needs, indicating company name and booth number, must be approved by APAP in advance of any filming;
- Permission must be granted by each exhibitor before any filming begins. Camera crews must provide release forms before filming;
- If you ?need power, other than battery pack, advance arrangements are required and can be arranged by contacting Leah Frelinghuysen;
- You will be responsible for any costs related to electrical needs;
- Interviews for exhibitors in the EXPO Hall should be scheduled up to one week before the conference starts (January 10, 2020) and advance scheduling is required for all filming during exhibit hours
Media Relations Consultant, APAP|NYC 2020
Association of Performing Arts Professionals
*Single Text Here* Please note the following details related to filming and camera crew access to the EXPO Hall. Advance attention to these requirements will make your visit more productive: