Use the checklists below to arrive at APAP|NYC 2024 fully prepared and stress-free. Check back regularly for more tips!
Registration and Badge Pick-Up:
- Are you registered? Pick up your badge on the second floor promenade at the New York Hilton Midtown (1335 Avenue of the Americas) beginning Thursday, January 11 at 3 p.m. View all registration open hours.
- Not registered yet? Even after the regular registration rate deadline on January 5, we will offer on-site registration.
- All conference registrants are invited to attend the APAP|NYC 2024 Orientation, Friday, January 12 from 1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Add it to your conference schedule in Swapcard.
- Review the detailed schedule to plan your experience and add sessions and showcases to “My Event” in Swapcard for easy reference.
- Plan to attend the official kick-off of APAP|NYC 2024 at the Opening Plenary on Friday, January 12 at 5:00 p.m.
- Join us for daily plenaries at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday, including the APAP Annual Member Meeting and Town Hall.
- Back by popular demand! Add the APAP Honors Breakfast to your schedule. The celebration starts at 9:30 a.m. on Monday. Come early for the Awards Breakfast Meet & Greet at 8:30 a.m.
- Don't miss the Closing Plenary on Tuesday with Amber Ruffin at 10 a.m. Arrive early for the Farewell Breakfast Meet & Greet at 8:30 a.m.
RSVP is encouraged for these special APAP|NYC 2024 activities:
- Friday Forums and Affinity Groups: All are welcome to Networking Forums and Affinity Groups on Friday. Conference registration is not required, but you must RSVP in order to attend. RSVP now.
- Young Performers Career Advancement (YPCA) Showcase at Carnegie Hall: The YPCA Class of 2024 will take the stage for the only APAP-produced showcase, Monday, January 15 at 7:00 p.m. Open to the public. RSVP now.
- Look Who’s Coming: Connect with other conference registrants under the "Attendees" tab on Swapcard.
- Meet Your People: RSVP here for Affinity Groups.
- Plan to attend the Opening Reception on Friday, January 12 at 6:30 p.m.!
- Check out the Networking Lounge located on the third floor of the Hilton.
- At the APAP|NYC 2024 conference, sessions, the EXPO Commons, and showcases taking place onsite at the Hilton will be fully accessible to persons using wheelchairs, including reserved wheelchair seating.
- Sign language interpretation and captioning will be available at all plenaries and select featured sessions.
- All-gender bathrooms with designated signage will be available onsite.
- Cool down spaces and nursing stations will also be available. Additional quiet privacy rooms will also be available upon request.
- Other services or accommodations can be coordinated upon request with our Accessibility Team at email@example.com.
Health and Wellness:
- We ask that all attendees take personal responsibility for their own health and consider the well-being of others by taking appropriate precautions.
- APAP will follow the applicable health and safety measures of federal, state, and local public health and government officials. Extra hand-sanitizer and masks will be available at the Info Desk and at Registration, for those who need them.
- Stay hydrated, eat proper meals and carry snacks, wear comfortable shoes, take a power nap in between meetings or sessions. Pace yourself; APAP|NYC is a marathon, not a sprint!
- Visit the Info Desk on the second floor promenade of the New York Hilton Midtown for general APAP information and Swapcard help!
- Chat with the Help Desk on Swapcard for general APAP|NYC questions and Swapcard help.
- Look for student volunteers onsite wearing black APAP|NYC 2024 t-shirts. They can provide directions and connect you with onsite resources.