By registering for and attending the in-person conference, you voluntarily agree to the following:
- To assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and its variants (herein referred to as “COVID-19”).
- To accept primary responsibility for taking steps to protect yourself from contracting COVID-19.
- To follow all federal/local public health and government guidelines on COVID-19 health and safety in effect at the time of the conference.
- To fully comply with any health, safety, and other policies instituted by APAP and the venue while attending the conference, including any modifications and/or enhancements of health and safety protocols.
- To properly wear a mask that covers both your mouth and nose at all times as directed by APAP, including but not limited to in the conference spaces except while actively eating, drinking, or performing.
- To provide proof of complete vaccination against COVID-19 upon arrival at the conference. (See above for definition of "fully vaccinated".)