Launched in 2015, the APAP Leadership Fellows Program (LFP) is a 20-month-long program for mid-career professionals. For those who seek to transform the world through their work as arts leaders, APAP provides you with the knowledge, experience and leadership skills you need.
What you’ll find here:
- Learn what LFP offers mid-career professionals
- Understand how LFP helps fuel a stronger performing arts industry
- Meet APAP’s Leadership Fellows
- When and how you can apply to LFP
What LFP offers arts leaders:
- Participate in a 20-month program arc, including attending the APAP|NYC conference in NYC and starting with a five-day summer intensive at USC
- Engage in ongoing peer-to-peer mentoring and continuous virtual engagement
- Prepare an action learning plan around a complex challenge facing your organization
- Be challenged to explore assumptions about presenting and its role in the world
- Join a prestigious network of Leadership Fellows
In partnership with the Arts Leadership Program at the University of Southern California (USC), APAP developed the Leadership Fellows Program (LFP) to seek long-term impact on professionals in the field. LFP works to create a dynamic knowledge network that enables APAP members to exchange information and ideas across sectors, cultivating more effective leaders in the performing arts presenting industry.
The application process for Cohort IV is now closed.